We have been pretty big fans of the Dead Trigger game. Of course, as a solid game that is often updated and available for free, it would probably be harder not to like. On that thought, it looks like Dead Trigger fans have a follow-up to look forward to seeing arrive later in the year.
The folks at Madfinger Games have recently posted a nice little teaser on Twitter. That teaser arrived in the form of the above image and stated rather simply that Dead Trigger 2 would arrive in Q2 2013. Unfortunately nothing more specific has been given which means we are going to have to sit back and wait for a while. This also suggests that we may see the Tegra 4 processor during the second quarter.
Otherwise, in case you missed our bit from last evening, Dead Trigger 2 was shown off by NVIDIA. The company offered a bit of a demo for the Dead Trigger 2 game and stated that it will be one of the first games to support the quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 4 processor, which is being touted as the “fastest mobile processor.”
Touching back on the NVIDIA event from last evening, we also saw the company make it clear that they have their sites set on the cloud gaming market. And that comes in addition to the announcement for the NVIDIA Shield game controller, which while it looks like a MOGA controller, is actually sporting a 5-inch HD display and running a vanilla version of Android.
- SHADOWGUN meets Left 4 Dead in Dead Trigger THD for Android
- Dead Trigger Zombie FPS hits Android tomorrow for $0.99
- Dead Trigger zombie shooter hits the Play Store [Hands-on Review]
- Dead Trigger game goes free, buyers that paid unhappy
- Dead Trigger getting a Halloween-themed update soon
- Dead Trigger Christmas update now available in Google Play
- Dead Trigger 2 demo shown off as first Tegra 4 game