After all the waiting and seeing the international version be available for months the AT&T branded Samsung Galaxy Note is finally available now for those interested. Powered by AT&T 4G LTE and a huge, vibrant 5.3″ AMOLED HD screen this oversized phablet can be all yours for just $299 in carbon blue, or ceramic white.
If this smartphone is any interest to you then you’ve probably already read all the details and know everything about its large stature. The 5.3″ display is gorgeous and the WACOM digitizer makes the included S-Pen stylus support the best we’ve seen yet for Android. With a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, huge screen, 16GB of internal storage and an impressive camera around back it has all the tools you need for business — or pleasure.
With built-in screenshot support and stylus-style gestures you’ll be flipping away with your fingers or the S-Pen in no time. Operating on Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread and AT&T 4G LTE the phone flies and will soon get some frozen Ice Cream Sandwich to makes things even better.
If you’re still up in the air on if this is the device for you check out our full review, and all our previous coverage from the links below. Then head to AT&T with the links provided and get your own today for just $299.
- Samsung Galaxy Note gets ClockworkMod and Root on Nov 2nd 2011
- Samsung Galaxy Note rocking Android 4.0 with CM9 on Jan 3rd 2012
- Samsung Galaxy Note headed to Verizon as the Galaxy Journal on Jan 16th 2012
- Pre-order a Samsung Galaxy Note from Best Buy, get a free flip cover on Feb 3rd 2012
- Samsung Galaxy Note [AT&T] unboxing and impressions on Feb 14th 2012
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 headed to MWC on Feb 15th 2012
- Samsung's official ICS ROM for the Galaxy Note leaked, not all models supported on Feb 16th 2012
- Samsung Galaxy Note Review [AT&T] on Feb 18th 2012
- Screen Size: 5.3 Inch
- Resolution: 1280x800
- Screen Type : Super AMOLED
- Height: 5.78 Inch
- Width: 3.27 Inch
- Depth: 0.38 Inch
- Weight: 183 Grams
- Lithium Ion
- Battery Capacity: 2500 mAh
- Talk Time: NA
- Stand By Time: 250 hours
- h.264 / AVC
- MPEG-4 (MP4)
- Auto focus
- 1080p Video Recording
- Ambient light
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Cellular location
- Wi-Fi location