AT&T will soon be getting their own iteration of the new HTC One X, only it will be coming with a dual-core Qualcomm processor and 4G LTE instead of the Tegra 3 like the international flavor. While we still wait for an official release date from AT&T the device is already starting to make its rounds online and has just posed for the camera — looking exactly like the international model.
While the HTC One X and S are both for sale across Europe we are still waiting stateside for our own. The HTC One S will be arriving on T-Mobile while AT&T gets the 4.7-inch screen packing X instead. We’ve already reviewed both and you can see both of those in detail from the links below. There is a few small differences with the AT&T model and the regular X we reviewed below. The AT&T One X will come with 4G LTE and Qualcomm’s 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, not the quad-core the UK will enjoy. This doesn’t mean it will be slower either. Check out our Tegra 3 vs Qualcomm S4 benchmark battle for more details.
While our reviews were of the international versions of HTC’s upcoming phones today both the One S and One X have leaked as US models. You can see more on the One S branded with T-Mobile here. We already know just about everything there is to know about these new HTC phones, and they are looking amazing to say the least. While these leaks don’t reveal anything we didn’t already know, it is a sign that they are coming, and coming soon.
Stay tuned for more details from T-Mobile and AT&T on these upcoming superphones.
- HTC One S could head to T-Mobile April 22nd on Mar 29th 2012
- AT&T HTC One X release date rumored for May 6th on Mar 30th 2012
- HTC ONE X Review on Apr 2nd 2012
- HTC One S Review on Apr 2nd 2012
- HTC One X shows NVIDIA's Tegra 3 is a battery's best friend on Apr 2nd 2012
- HTC One X and One S now shipping in the UK on Apr 5th 2012
- HTC One X vs One S Benchmarks battle for the top spot on Apr 5th 2012
- T-Mobile's HTC One S benchmarked on camera on Apr 6th 2012
- Screen Size: 4.7 Inch
- Resolution: 720x1280
- Screen Type : S-LCD
- Height: 5.31 Inch
- Width: 2.75 Inch
- Depth: 0.36 Inch
- Weight: 131 Grams
- Lithium Ion
- Battery Capacity: 1800 mAh
- Talk Time: NA
- Stand By Time: NA
- h.264 / AVC
- MPEG-4 (MP4)
- Auto focus
- 1080p Video Recording
- Ambient light
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Cellular location
- Wi-Fi location
[via Wireless Goodness]