|Word of Motorola’s H700 Razr headset first emerged this summer, but Motorola called yesterday to say it’s going to be on sale soon. Looks like pre-orders are being taken for around $114 (and it may already be up for grabs in the UK and Singapore). The specs on this folding Bluetooth 1.2 microphone? 6 hours of talk time and 130 hours standby, uses a Class 2 wireless connection good for up to 30 feet, and has a multifunction button to control things like 3-way calling, hold, call start/stop (and there are separate volume controls).|
The big thing Motorola wants to tell everyone about the H700, though, is how small it is. 30 percent smaller than its predecessor in size and weight. As per above, it will be available stateside before the end of the year.
The best just got better. With proven 5th generation technology and form, the Motorola H700 Bluetooth Headset enhances the popular folding microphone design with superior audio performance, echo cancellation technology and an approximate 30% reduction in size. Discriminating consumers will welcome the Motorola H700 because it eliminates wires while delivering crisp, clear communications. With a 10 meter (30 feet) connectivity range, new levels of comfort and simple one-touch access to your most desired features, wireless has never looked so good.
Looks Good, Feels Great, Sounds Even Better
Designed for enhanced comfort while delivering a 30% reduction in size and weight from its predecessor, the super compact Motorola H700 delivers unbeatable comfort with an ergonomic ear hook that can be worn on either ear. With unsurpassed call quality and Motorola’s exclusive PowerFlip™ design that lets you answer and end calls with ease, this headset optimizes on-the-go conversations – with style and simplicity.
Ready to Move
The Motorola H700 is the premium choice for those who are serious about wireless connectivity, offering up to six hours of talk time**, 130 of standby time** and charge time of less than one hour. Designed with your calls in mind, the headset features Bluetooth 1.2 wireless technology for better call quality, faster connections and less interference.
Feature rich doesn’t mean complicated. A blue light lets others know when you’re on a call. The light changes colors to let you know when the headset is in pairing mode, charging or running low on battery power. The ability to connect with compatible devices up to 10 meters (30 feet) away helps you chat, sync and send – even when your mobile isn’t in sight. Fashionable and functional, the Motorola H700 is the essential partner for serious mobile consumers.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
• Compact, small and lightweight design is approximately 30% smaller than its predecessor
• Award winding PowerFlip™ foldable microphone design with ergonomic reversible ear hook
• Cutting-edge noise reduction and echo cancellation technologies
• 6 hours talk time** or 130 hours standby time**
• Multi-function button to control 3-way calling, call start and end, hold and mute
• Advanced Volume controls: orientation technology to assure that volume controls will always be upright and volume adjustment form the headset
• Bluetooth Class 2 for wireless connection up to 10 meters (30 feet)
• Bluetooth 1.2 support for quicker pairing, fewer dropped calls and reduced interference
• Compatible with Bluetooth 1.2- or 1.1-enabled mobile phones, PDAs, PCs, printers and more that support headset and hands-free profiles
• Status LED light that can be turned off or on depending on user preference
The Motorola H700 is expected to be available in the Q4 2005.